Sunday, September 11, 2011

A couple of new releases this weekend

I'll start off with Jen C's newest kit called Packing Up. It's great for any moving day pictures or just pictures around the house. The yellow worked perfectly for my layout. We just bought our house 2 years ago so I had fairly recent pictures of our experience. Maybe one day I'll get into journaling :)
You can grab Packing Up at any of Jen's stores and it's 30% off this weekend
Aren't the colors lovely? I really like the box elements.
I used a Lots of Layers template for my page.
Because of Jen, I am now addicted to templates. Her's are so easy to use and I love all of the different kinds she comes up with each month. I don't know how she does it!
Here's my page. It's hard to believe it's going on 2 years already.

The second release this weekend was by Marie H Designs. Let me say first that she has a great sale going on this weekend at all of her stores. All of her kits are 50-60% off and some will be retired forever. A great time to get some cute kits for a good price.
Her new release Timeless Moments as such a pretty color palette. I like the blues and tans with the pop of red color. The layout I made with this kit has turned out to be my favorite so far with one of Marie's kits.
You can get this at any of her stores.

I also used a Stack It Up Template 2 for my page.

Here's my page:

Have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment