Sunday, December 18, 2011

HUGE Retirement Bundle

Roseytoes Designs is retiring some of her older kits. You can get the retiring kits for 50% off through December 31, 2011. She also is offering them as a bundle at a huge discount.


Get all 38 of my kits I'm retiring for one low price!!
Kits included in this bundle:
A Dog Says Woof
A Dog Says Woof- Add On
A Dog Says Woof- Alpha
A Dog Says Woof- WA
All Stars
Angel Baby
Boys Boys Boys
Gone Dotty- CU Papers
Textured Papers- Vol 1 and 2
Dear Santa
Dino Rawr
Dino Rawr- Alpha
Elegantly Tough
Falling for Fall
Family Matters- collab
Fixin to be Fall
Flower Power
Green with Envy
I Heart Scrapbooking
I'm So Pretty
I'm So Pretty- Alpha
Independent Love
Long Lost Love
Mint Julep
Music to my Ears
Music to my Ears- Add on
Music to my Ears- QP's
Music to my Ears- Alpha
Plumkrazy
Plumkrazy- Add on
Purple Passion
Spring has Sprung
Summer Rain
Sunshine and Sherbet
Sweet Serenity
Vibrant
Wishing you Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment