Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Releases for 6/21/13

First off, Twin Mom Scraps has a new kit/bundle out this week called, Girly Girl. It has super cute elements & I love the colors she chose, the pink, blues against the black. You can grab the kit, clusters, & templates at any of her stores for 35% off.
Here's all of the pieces she created




I used the kit, border & cluster templates for my page

Next up is Family Is Forever by Jen C as part of the Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop. I love this month's color choice. It's so versatile.
Each image is linked to the item in the store
I used the elements, papers, mini pattern papers, painted overlays & block alphas for my page

Last but not least is Are We There Yet? by Scraps By Missy. I have tons of photos to scrap from our trips to Disney that I haven't gotten around to so this prompted me to get at least one done :) 
I used the kit, extra papers & the alphas along with Gotta Love Layers 2 template by Marie H

No comments:

Post a Comment