Monday, October 18, 2010

Cute Halloween Collab by Rainamoon Scraps & Scraps of Ellay

I was recently added to Rainamoon Scraps CT. I'm super excited. She has the cutest kits! She joined up with Scraps of Ellay to create an awesome Halloween collab called Trick or Treat. The elements are too cute. You have got to see all the little Trick or Treaters they both created. They are on sale so it would be a great time to go grab them. You can get Rainamoon's part here and Ellay's part here. There's also a freebie add on that you can get here, as well as card stocks, which I'm finding I use more and more now.

Here are the previews for both kits:







Here are my layouts that I did with each kit






I also made a QP with my layout from Rainamoon's part. Here's a preview:
Grab it quick because it will only be available for a week.
You can get it at my 4shared.
If you have any problems downloading, please let me know. Feel free to 
leave me some love. I enjoy your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment