Monday, October 11, 2010

New GAB for October by danimoy Designs

I was just accepted to be a part of danimoy Designs CT & I'm really excited about it :) Her kits are SO cute!
Scrapbook bytes has released their October GAB. It's a great way to get some nice mix and match kits for very little. Danimoy has some great templates & masks to match her elements and papers for this month's GAB. You'll want to grab them up now while they're still here and at only $1/each, you can't go bad. You can grab them here

Here's a preview of danimoy's parts of GAB













Here are a couple of layouts I made. I used one of the templates on the first one. I think it turned out great (especially since it's only my second time using one lol)

You can also stop by Dani's blog and grab some freebies. I made a quick page of the layout above. There's some more freebies from the other girls too. You can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment