Monday, October 18, 2010

Going Wild by Danimoy Designs

Danimoy Designs released a super cute animal kit today. It can be used for a lot of different layouts, not just zoo related. Once I come back from my trip to Disney, I will definitely be using it to scrap some of our pictures from Animal Kingdom. I love the monkey element! You can grab the kit at any of her stores; Scrapbook Bytes, Scrapbooks Gone Digital or Scrappity Doo Dah. I figure I'll give you the links to all of them so you can have your choice of where you'd like to go :) It's also on sale 40% off.

Here's a preview of the kit
Here's my layout

If you stop by Dani's blog later on, you can grab some freebies made by her CT.
I've got a QP of the above layout. 

She also has a sale going on for her CU items. Everything is $2 through the end of the month, which includes her template packs. Image is linked.


No comments:

Post a Comment