Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Quick Page Freebie

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today. We got up early, opened presents and then did the rounds to see all of our family. It was nice but busy. Now we're relaxing while the kids play with their toys.
Here are a couple of my favorites. I haven't done anything with them yet so I'm sure you'll see layouts in the near future with them :)
Alizabeth hates having pictures taken so I get them when I can
 Bella in her new PJ's. Isn't she cute?
 She had just stolen one of brother's candies, don't you love the look on his face?
 She picked out her own clothes today and she looked beautiful
 My handsome young man :)
Now on to the freebie. I chose to use the kit Winter Wonder by A+ Designs. This kit is so pretty! It's on sale right now for 60% off, only $1.99! The preview is linked to her SugarHill store if you want to grab it (and you really should :)

Here's my layout. We drove around on Christmas Eve and took some pictures.
Here's a preview of your freebie linked to 4shared. I have it with and without the word art. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment