Monday, December 20, 2010

New Release Monday

First I want to tell you about a couple of sales going on and some freebie stuff. Danimoy has all of her products on sale for 40% off through 12/27. Click her ad below to be taken to her store. A+ Designs is closing her store at SBB so her items are really discounted. She will be keeping two of her other stores open but this is one that is closing and there are things that will be retired forever. Now would be a great time to grab some goodies!
 

Danimoy had a GORGEOUS new release today.called Time of Your Life. I love the colors of this kit and the templates are awesome! (I don't normally use templates so that means a lot coming from me :) It's 50% off for the bundle too! You can buy them individually if you don't want templates but want the kit, etc
Here is the preview

Here are my layouts. I used a template with the first one.

I also decided to use one of her older kits, Mel's Secret Hideaway, because it matches my sister's wedding colors almost exactly. Plus I LOVE purple and has pretty glittery elements! My goal for 2011 is to get a scrapbook done of layouts I create with her wedding pictures for her anniversary :)
Here's your preview
Here's my layout. I'm super happy with how it turned out.
Finally, I hope you've been following Dani's blog this week. She's been offering up goodies made by all of her CT's. Cluster frames and word art are what you'll find and that day, you'll find a little more out about all of us and a different kit will be on sale that day. Here's a link to her blog so go grab some beautiful freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment