Monday, December 13, 2010

Danimoy Designs & A+ Designs New Releases

The December Grab A Bytes are out today and there are some great items in the store for only $1.00 each. Danimoy designs released Christmas Traditions. It has a really nice blue in with green, red and white. I loved her mixed elements and stacked papers.
Here are your previews linked to the store
Aren't they great? I really like the gingerbread paper.
Here's my layout
A+ Designs released Sweet Serenity and Jingle All the Way. Sweet Serenity is full of gorgeous pastels and Jingle All the Way has really cute elements and a fun alpha. 
Here's my layout with this kit. I recolored the alpha to match my background.
This kit is so elegant. I attempted my second blended/overlay background picture. I think it turned out pretty nice.
There are more new releases for later on this week and I'll have more layouts to show you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment