Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Ho Ho Freebie

Rainamoon Scraps has a new release out today called Happy Ho Ho. It has some really cute elements in it and is on sale for only $2.00 from 12/15-12/25. She will also be having a Boxing Day Sale from         12/26-1/2/11. Be watching here for more information on that.
This kit will be great for scrapping your upcoming holiday pictures (or in my case, some of your older pictures too.) There's also a fun alpha (included in the kit), cardstock, and glitter.
Here are the previews linked to Stuff to Scrap
 Alpha is included in the kit



Here are a couple of layouts I did with it

Last but not least here is your freebie. I hope you like it. It is linked to my 4shared. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment