Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Any sports fans out there?

Somehow Dani must have known that my son had started basketball because she released the perfect kit for that! All Star has bright primary colors with elements for all of the sports fans in your life. It can be used for girls or boys, young and older. Since it's a new release, you can get it for a great price.
Aren't the colors fantastic? Awesome realistic elements.
She also released some awesome templates. I don't normally use them but I've used them a lot more because Dani's templates are super easy to use and you end up with an amazing looking page.
For the CU users out there, she released a CU Sports pack. It completes this kit perfectly.

Finally here's my page. I'll be making some more pages over the next couple of days because I now have TWO games to scrap!

Try to stay warm out there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment