Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In with some New Releases

Wow! In our area, you know it's bad when the courthouse closes! Our school called at 8:30 pm Tuesday to tell us school was closed for Wednesday. The plows are constantly driving by, which is good. I feel for those people who plow and commend them. They started plowing at around 9 pm last night and still going. Hopefully you all are staying warm?
Kat's Creations not only opened a new store, she's guesting at DSDI this month. (And you know I love me some DSDI! lol) She has one kit that is exclusive to the store this month called My Muse. It's full of earthy colors which I'm not used to working with. I'm glad to have it in my collection of Kat's kits though. It's one you don't want to miss out on.

Here's a preview
Here's my page:
Roseytoes Designs joined up with Jen C Designs (I love both of their designs! What a great collab!) They created New Year, New Me. Although this kit is about New Year's, it would be great for birthday's or even every day photos. It has bright fun colors, every element you ever need and a neat fuzzy looking alpha. Best part is it's only $5! This kit is exclusive to FPD.
Here's my first layout with it: As you can see Miss Bella had a rough night and fell asleep in sissy's arms getting her hair brushed of all things!
I'll be back later with my second layout and some of the challenges that will be going on at DSDI this month. You really don't want to miss them. It's a great community with great designs, people and most importantly (to me anyway), really positive feedback on your pages. They do a wonderful job over there of making sure people get shown love on their pages and it makes me feel good to view the sweet comments on things that I put a lot of love into. Plus don't forget about the daily Speed Scraps. Today's is at 2 pm EST
Here's the list of times again

No comments:

Post a Comment