Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sales and Speed Scraps

Happy 1st of February! I've already been outside this morning to take my husband to work (only 7 am here) and it's bitterly cold out there. I'm hoping we avoid the nasty weather they are predicting. We did go grocery shopping last night though, just in case :)
Kat has released her new store. Did any of you guess where she was going?

Click on the ad to be taken to her new store


Something you don't want to miss is a whole MONTH dedicated to Speed Scraps at DSDI. I will be hosting on the 3rd at 9 pm. I'd love to see some of you there. There will be great company and it's a great time to scrap some of those layouts you've been meaning to. 
(Image is linked to the Speed Scrap forum)
 
You can check out this thread in the forum to find out the rules. I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment