Friday, February 4, 2011

New Releases and Sale

danimoy designs has a sale on 4 of her kits today only. Click on the ad to be taken to the kits.

Kat's Creations has 2 new kit releases today, Dress Up and Love You. Also don't forget her store is currently on sale for 30% off to celebrate her Grand Opening at Scrapable.
Dress Up, a collab with Designs by Keira, is a great kit for scrapping those sweet memories of your little one who likes to play pretend. It would work for both boys and girls. I love the pastel colors and the super cute elements.
Here's my page with it
Love You would work perfectly for your Valentine's Day pages. It has fun, bright colors.
The Love Letters alpha matches this perfectly. I also used it on one of my pages for Love You.



You can stop by Kat's blog for a freebie with this kit. Grab it here. If you stop by later on today, there will be a freebie from me and some of the other girls on Kat's CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment