Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back from vacation with layouts

While I was gone, Danimoy Designs released 2 great kits, Twinkle Toes and Happy Camper. They are both on sale right now at ScrapbookBytes. You can grab Twinkle Toes here and Happy Camper here. Twinkle Toes is a gorgeous kit of pinks and purples. Since my little girl isn't old enough to be in dance yet, I didn't have any dance pictures. It is definitely a versatile kit. Happy Camper is a kit full of fun elements and vibrant colors. Perfect for those summer camping trips.

Here's the preview of the Twinkle Toes bundle. (Image is linked to the store)
Here are a couple of layouts I made with it. I used the mask on this one.
Preview of Happy Camper
My layout
I will be back soon with layouts from my trip to Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment