Monday, November 29, 2010

New Releases!!!

There were a lot of new releases this past week. I had a lot of fun playing with them. I work for some great designers!
 
I got the pleasure of working with the kit Brody by Danimoy Designs. It was released today. You can find it in all of her stores (Scrapbook Bytes, Scrappity Doo Dah, & Scrapbooks Gone Digital.) It's on sale at 40% off. I loved the grungy feel of the kit. It would be great for the boys in your life. I know I'm always searching for kits for boys.
Preview is linked to her store
Here are the 2 layouts I created with it. I love how this one turned out. I used the alpha that's included with the kit for the title work.
My oldest son has been feeling left out and with his help I created a layout for him.
Another new release for today was Gingerbread Dreams by Rainamoon Scraps. It would work well for Christmas or baking layouts. It's currently 50% off in her Stuff to Scrap store.
The gingerbread men are so cute. I couldn't resist using one in a layout.
I'm really proud of how the next one turned out. I'm really wanting to learn new stuff and I've admired the blocking that I see on a lot of layouts. So here's my attempt at it with no template.
The last kit, I just finished up my layouts today. It's the November Mega Collab at Enchanted Studio Scraps. If you spend $10 or more in the store, you get this free. 
Here's the preview
Look at all of those elements! You also get glitter styles and an alpha. 
This first layout I did for the color challenge.
I created this layout for the second font challenge this month.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and for those of you in the States, a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment