Friday, November 19, 2010

ESS Layouts

I've been super busy all week--creating at least 2 layouts per day. But I'm enjoying it. I've got a few layouts to share from Enchanted Studio Scraps. 
My first layouts are from one of the new designers there, Circle of Life Scraps. I chose to work with the kit Jubilee. It's got fun, vibrant colors. It's full of elements, 60 total and 12 papers.
(all previews are linked to the store)
The layouts I created with it are for challenges at ESS. They have lots of fun challenges each month so it's worth checking out. Plus you get points that you can redeem for coupons to the store. 
This first layout is from the word art challenge, hosted by Kathy Winters Designs. What's better than free word art? 
The next one is from the Designer's Choice challenge. We had to create a layout about what inspires us to scrap. I actually did journaling on this one! (See told you I was working on it :)

I got to use Sugar Pie Scraps new release Glittery Christmas. I love glitter! The colors are beautiful, it has the traditional reds and greens but has nice blues and browns. It's on sale now too.
Here's my layout for the Definition Challenge. The Special word art at the top was part of the challenge.
Here's my other layout. Don't you just love the flowers and the string of lights?
My free choice kit for this month was Krunch the Pirate by Polka Dot Chicks. I knew it would work well with some of my Disney pictures. I love the colors and the fun elements.
This layout I did for the first font challenge this month.
Here's my second layout which I just finished up today.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment