Friday, November 26, 2010

DSDI Layouts

Right before I left for Disney, I was accepted to be on the CT for DSDI (Digi Scraps Drive In.) They have tons of cute kits there. Feel free to stop by and look around. The forums have great people and great challenges.
Here are three kits I got to work with this month. 

I decided to work with Diva by Jen C. Designs. I love the colors and the cute elements. 
Preview is linked to the store
 Here's the layout I made with it.
The next kit I chose was Space Cowboy by Melly Scraps. I adore this kit! It was perfect for all of the pictures that I need to scrap for Buzz and Woody.
Preview is linked
I've got lots of photos I need to scrap with it yet but here's one I've already done.
How cute are those elements?
 
My last kit I've worked with is Blue Winter Dreams by Bean Bunny Designs. 
Preview is linked to her store
I love the blues and greens in the kit. The elements are so fun and cute.
Here's my layout
That about wraps it up. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment