Friday, November 19, 2010

Read All About It

My poor neglected blog this week. While I was on vacation, my mother in law had some health problems. They never determined what it was but her symptoms were similar to those of a stroke. Now she's in a continuing care center, learning how to write again, trying to remember things and relearning a bunch of other things. We visit her nightly but it's an hour drive round trip. It's been a lot to take in but definitely makes us thankful that she is still here with us. Between visiting her, creating layouts and staying on top of other CT requirements, my blog has been neglected this week. But I'm here with lots of layouts and tons of great products.

I'll start out with Danimoy Designs, Read All About It. Full of beautiful browns, yellow and black, this kit was designed for those who love to journal. I personally struggle with journaling so it's something I'm adding to my list of things to work on. It's on sale through the 21st.
Preview is linked to Dani's store
Here's the layout I created with it--I just love that face!



No comments:

Post a Comment