Sunday, January 16, 2011

A+ Designs Recent Releases

Mel has been very busy lately and has produced some of the best kits ever! She must be just as ready for spring as I am based on her kits. They have had such fun colors and I feel better creating when using them, even if I look outside and it's snowing. It's currently 30% off.
The Beautiful Life is exclusive to Gotta Pixel. I love the orange, brown and green together. It could easily be used for spring or would be great for fall too.
Here's my layout with it
Revitalize is a what I consider a "happy" kit, the colors make me feel happy. This kit can be used for a variety of layouts; boys, girls, love, summer. It's a must have! It's currently 40% off.
I really loved how my page turned out.
Awakening is a truly elegant kit and has the spring feel to it. Colors are beautiful and I love all of the flowers in the kit. This one is also 40% off.
I started out with one layout and then ended up with this one. It took me a while to get it all just right.
Finally, Mel released Fresh Start, part of the GAB for January. It has such fantastic pastels and unique elements. All parts of this kit are $1.00 each for a limited time. Go grab them up!
This ended up being one of my favorite layouts ever! 
If any of you ever get some of Mel's kits, let me know in a comment. I'd love to see what you've done with them and I like to leave love :)
Hope you had a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with a collab release from A+ and danimoy that will be great for your Valentine's layouts (plus I'll have a freebie over on Mel's blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment