Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow Much Fun

My4Princesses Designs released a super cute, super fun snow kit this Friday. I love the different colors than the standard snowy day kits. Plus it has the cutest penguins ever! It's 30% off for a short time so grab it soon!
Here's the preview. I love the black with the light blues with it. Makes for a very sharp layout!
Here are the two layouts I created with it. I tried an extraction for one of the first times and I think it turned out pretty good!
 This layout I used the font Pea Gabe for the font challenge over at ESS. They've completely redone their challenges and point system for the new year. Until I started at ESS, I never really tried challenges before but I'm loving them now! It gives me a chance to think outside my comfort zone, shows me new fonts I've never seen before and a great chance to grab some free mini kits each month while getting to know some really sweet people.
If you're interested in finding out more about the challenges at ESS, stop by their forum and check them out. There's bound to be something you can enjoy! Hope to see you there and be sure to let me know stopped by there because I like to give love to everyone's pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment