Monday, January 24, 2011

New Release

Dani continues to amaze me each week. This week she released a HUGE kit, perfect for any of you who are doing 52 or 365 challenges. I will end up using this kit over and over and plan on finishing out last year now that I've gotten one layout done. I may even do one for everyone in the house :)
It's on sale for $8 which is a steal for everyone you get.
I'll stop talking and show you this phenomenal kit
Here's my layout with it. 
I also worked with jusme digital's kit, Wishful Happiness. I hadn't worked with her before and I always get nervous...Will I do the kit justice? Will I end up working well with someone I haven't worked with their kits before?
Here's your preview
This was for the alphabet challenge over at ESS. I had to choose a title that focused on the letter "A." 
And my layout that I did with it that I've truly fallen in love with...

No comments:

Post a Comment