Monday, January 10, 2011

Rain Drops by danimoy designs

It's that time for Grab A Byte at SBB. This month was full of light pastels in blues, yellows, white and green. It was nice to work with spring type of kits especially when I look outside at all of the snow. Remember the pieces for the GAB are only $1.00 for a limited time.
Here's your preview of all of the goodies Dani made this month
Here's my layout with it. I realized I didn't have any playing in the rain or rainy day pictures so I went with the next best thing--summer! Now I know what I need to take pictures of :)
I spent the weekend over at MouseScrappers for their 2nd annual Speed Scrap weekend. Tons of fun! It was neat to get to talk to new people and get to know some I knew better. I got 14 layouts done of my Disney trip from November, which is awesome because it's kind of gone by the way side. I'll post those at some point. Right now, I've got to get caught up on some layouts.
Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment