Thursday, January 6, 2011

Layouts Galore!

Dani released some super cute Christmas kits this week, a boyish version and a girlish version. They are on sale so go grab them! She also has a mini kit that matches with the boy version but it can easily be used for any outdoor layouts. The elements are so adorable! I LOVE the colors. Enough rambling, I'll get to your previews so you can see for yourself :)
First is Snow King
My layout with it
The girl version is called Snow Queen
Here's your freebie kit that is linked to the store for you to grab
 
The next kit is by A+ Designs called The Beautiful Life. This could be used for spring/summer layouts. The colors are awesome. The elements are beautiful.You can get it for only $1.00!
I worked with an older release of Roseytoes Designs called I'm So Pretty. I chose it because of the bright, fun colors. I decided to do a layout with my son in it even though boys aren't usually considered pretty but the colors matched so well :)
My layouts

DSDI released a great Flavor of the Month kit for January. This would be great for anyone who's doing the P365 challenges or even the weekly ones. It also shouts spring time and with all of the snow around here, I enjoyed seeing the pastel pinks and greens.
My layout, which I really liked how it turned out!
I've got some more layouts I'm working on right now so I'll be posting them shortly. 
Finally, ESS has redone a lot of their challenges for the new year. You can have a lot of fun and work towards a gift certificate. Click the picture below to check out their challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment