Friday, January 21, 2011

DSDI Daily Download and Layouts

Bonnie Blou has a gorgeous daily download for this month. You'll want to be sure to stop by the forum to grab all of the pieces. If you miss some days, you can purchase it as well.
Here's the preview
You can grab it in the store here or grab the daily downloads here
Here's the layout I created with it
I also worked with Happy Swamp Friends by Bean Bunny. It's a cute, bright kit.
Here's the preview linked to the store
My layout
I worked with Mom2Moo Designs Flutter By kit. I LOVE the colors. It matched perfectly with the picture I chose.

The Flavor of the Month, And So It Begins, is gorgeous. It reminds me of spring and with this cold, snowy weather, I'll take anything that screams warmer weather. It will be a great addition to your stash of kits if you're doing any of the yearly projects.

I love how my page turned out.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Miss Bella turns 2 on Sunday so we're busy getting ready for that. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Diego cake we're planning on making works out. Layouts and pictures will be soon to follow I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment